Pressure cooker transformerExplosion accidents occur frequently, because the explosion process of transformer is a relatively slow development process, once the explosion occurs, it will cause casualties and huge economic losses. It can be said to be terrifying. Since the transformer is easier to operate during the explosion, it is a more important place. In order to preventPressure cooker transformerexplosion, we must start with "prevention.
1. Prevent overload operation: If the overload operation is carried out for a long time, it will cause the coil to heat up, the insulation will gradually age, the short circuit between the boxes, the short circuit between the phases or the short circuit. Decomposition of ground and oil;
2. Prevent the aging and damage of the oil core: The aging of the core insulation or the damage of the clamping bolts and sleeves will cause large eddy currents, and the insulation will age the heating core due to long-term use.
3. Prevent accidental damage to the insulation during maintenance: When repairing the hanging core of the transformer, pay attention to protecting the coil or insulating sleeve.
4.Pressure cooker transformerThe low-voltage unbalanced current shall not exceed 25% of the rated value; the allowable range of power supply voltage change is plus or minus 5% of the rated voltage.
5. Ensure that the wires are in good contact: poor contact inside the coil, poor contact between the connection points between the coils, lead wires to the high-voltage side and low-voltage side bushings and the fulcrum on the tap changer will cause a local short circuit. Overheating, insulation damage, short circuit or open circuit. The high-temperature arc generated at this time will decompose the insulating oil, generate a large amount of gas, and increase the pressure in the transformer. When the pressure exceeds the protection value of the gas circuit breaker without tripping, an explosion will occur.
6. Maintain good grounding: For low-voltage systems with protective zero contacts, (check the large size)Pressure cooker transformerThe neutral point of the low voltage side shall be directly grounded. When the three-phase load is unbalanced, the current will appear on the neutral line. When this current is too large and the contact resistance is high, the ground point will heat up and ignite the surrounding flammable materials.