1.Cut off the main power of the commercial storage electric water heater through the main circuit breaker and the power disconnect switch.
2.UseWater heater transformerConfirm that the voltage of the power distribution module is normal.
3.Check the voltage of the primary winding: use an AC voltmeter and set the voltage of the voltmeter to be slightly higher than the expected AC voltage (600VACor higher). Connect the two terminals of the voltmeter to the primary winding of the control circuit resistor10and11terminal contacts. The voltage between the two terminals should be the same as the supply voltage of the water heater distribution module. If the voltage of the primary winding terminal of the transformer is consistent with the power supply voltage of the water heater, it means that the primary winding is normal. If the read voltage is0Or it is very different from the power supply voltage of the water heater, then:
· Check the circuit connection between the primary winding of the control circuit transformer and the control circuit fuse to confirm whether the circuit connection is correct, whether the connection is firm, and whether the contact is good.
· Check the wiring connection between the control circuit fuse and the power distribution block-Make sure that the wiring is properly connected, firmly connected and in good contact.
Check the control circuit fuse.
· Confirmation110VACControl circuit transformer circuit is correct.
4.Checking secondary winding110 / 120VVoltage: Use an AC voltmeter to set the range of the voltmeter110 / 120VACabove, and make the two terminals of the voltmeter contact the secondary winding of the control device20and21resistance of the terminal circuit. The voltage between the two terminals shall be110 / 120VAC. If the measured voltage value is approximately110 / 120VAC, It means that the control circuit transformer is normal. If the voltage of the read value is0or110 / 120VACVery different, then:
• InspectionCCBOnJ1Whether the circuit connection of the socket is worn or damaged, and whether the contact is good.
• InspectionJ1jack and110 / 120VACcontrol circuit transformer1,3Pin circuit connection-For the installation position of the transformer, see section6Figure of page1. Make sure that the circuit is not short-circuited and110 / 120VACSecondary winding good contact-Repair or replace damaged electrical wiring if necessary.
· After completing the above steps, ifCCBofJ1Pin of socket1,3Still not on110 / 120VACVoltage display, please replace the transformer. When replacing the transformer, please check whether all wiring of the transformer is short-circuited-If necessary, repair or damage the wire.
Note: Check the commercial water storage power.Water heater transformerThe primary and secondary windings can also use an open circuit check test to determine if the windings are disconnected. Cut off the main power to the water heater through the main circuit breaker and the power disconnect switch. Cut off commercial water storage type electricityWater heater transformerAll wiring.